This application is designed for workshop environments using MYOB EXO Job Costing where the staff pick stock from a store and need to assign it to a job. Job Assist is a quick and easy program to use that supports barcode scanning, allowing you to scan the parts from the store straight onto the job.
It can warn you if, by assigning the part to the job, this will generate a re-order requirement, as well as being able to check to see if the part has been assigned to the job before. It can also determine the billable behaviour required for the job.
- Integrates MYOB EXO database with Microsoft Outlook contacts
- Supports barcode scanning, scan part from store straight to job
- Send a range of data to Outlook contacts
- Manage user contact folders, use multiple synchronisations, and customise synchronised content
- Ability to warn you if there is a re-order requirement
- Determine behaviour required for job
- Accessibility - a server-based application that you can access anywhere that you have server access.
- Usability - send a range of data to your Outlook Contacts, such as debtor and creditor account information, balances, history notes and notes; as well as contact information and relationships to other debtors and creditors.
- Categories - ExoSync sends information as Outlook Categories, such as debtor primary group, debtor secondary group, debtor sales person, and contact marketing classes.
- $995.00+GST per MYOB EXO database.
- 24% annual license fee based on current retail price