TimeTrak for MYOB Exo
Integrating TimeTrak & MYOB Exo provides a total business solution.
Connecting MYOB Exo to TimeTrak will save you hours in data entry and tracking of jobs and transactions. With all your Exo contacts available in TimeTrak, you can easily post customer, contractor and supplier invoices and information from TimeTrak directly to Exo.
This keeps your financial data accurate and making bank reconciliation simple. There is also no need for manual data entry, saving loads of time.
Stay on top of your financials with MYOB Exo.
What does it do?
- Invoicing – Turns jobs in TimeTrak into Invoices in MYOB Exo
- Part-Invoicing – Choose which items to invoice now and which to invoice later
- Clients and Parts – View clients and materials anywhere
- Combining Multiple Jobs into One Invoice – TimeTrak lets you create one invoice per job or you can combine multiple jobs onto one invoice for one client
- Mobile Invoicing – Allow certain roles to create invoices from TimeTrak Mobile even if they don’t have a MYOB Exo login
- Payments – Record payments in TimeTrak and push to MYOB Exo alongside the job charges
What is MYOB Exo?
MYOB Exo is a fully integrated and customisable on-premise or cloud-hosted ERP system, designed for bigger businesses. Its flexible design supports every module your business needs; Finance, CRM, Job and Project Costing, Point of Sale, Fixed Assets, Exo OnTheGo, and much more.
- TimeTrak Version 3.2 is Compatible with versions of MYOB Exo from 8710 to 2019.4 – Support For TimeTrak 3.2 ends 30th September 2020
- TimeTrak Version 4.0 is Compatible with versions of MYOB Exo from 8710 to 2019.4
- TimeTrak Version 19.1 and 19.2 is Compatible with versions of MYOB Exo from 8710 to 2019.4
- TimeTrak Version 19.3 is Compatible with versions of MYOB Exo from 8710 to 2020.2