JIBE has been designed to customise and manage your invoices faster, and it is recommended for businesses that create a large number of jobbing invoices on a regular basis.
Simply choose the jobs that you wish to invoice through a selection of criteria, then JIBE will summarise these invoices into a screen which allows you to manage the invoices that will be created. Once verified, JIBE will then create your debtor invoices - easy as that.
- Create a large number of invoices simultaneously
- Create recurring transactions and launch clarity forms or reports from JIBE
- Ability to customise how data appears on screen, with advanced grid controls
- Change job invoice amount, or create and manage job based price policies
- Bulk Invoice - create job invoices in bulk, reducing costs and admin time.
- Backup - a backup database is run before Batch invoicing is run.
- Customise - use advanced grid controls and filters to customise how data appears on screen; add, remove and drag grid columns; and you are able to edit the quantity, unit cost, unit sell price and narration fields with spell check.
- Simple status updates - set the line status of whole jobs or individual lines, change line statuses between In Progress, Ready to Invoice or Written Off, and change the Job Status on Invoice completion.
- $1295.00+GST per MYOB EXO database.
- 24% annual license fee based on current retail price.
Download Your 30 Day Evaluation Now