Client Task Summary – Legacy
- Date Range: Quick selection to default the Start Date and End Date.
- Start Date: Date you would like to run the report from.
- End Date: Date you would like to run the report until.
On selection of the above parameters there is also the below parameters:
- Client: Search and select the applicable client.
- Job: By default only the first 100 jobs display, you can include closed jobs by enabling this.
There is an option to select All jobs or select multiple jobs to run the report for by holding down the Ctrl key and clicking the jobs you wish to run the report for before clicking Generate Report.
This is a legacy report written into the TimeTrak website and is unable to be adjusted.
This is a task based report for businesses using the TaskTrak module within TimeTrak to display a breakdown of active (open) and closed tasks for the selected client and job(s) in the date range selected.
This report has built-in functionality providing the ability to select the task title in order to open the task from the report to review further information.
At the top of the report there is additional tick box options:
- Show Time Entries: When enabled the time entries against the task are displayed under the task with the date, user and narration.
- Show Task Description: When enabled the task description will be displayed underneath the task.
- Show Completed Tasks: This is enabled by default and displays completed tasks that were completed within the specified date range. When disabled this hides the Completed Tasks band in the report.
- Show Full Task Tree
- Ignore Date Filter: When enabled the date filter is ignored and ALL tasks regardless of date are displayed.
- Group by Job: When enabled the tasks are grouped by job.
- Group By User: When enabled the tasks are grouped by user.
This Report Type is by default set to General, Job and Task meaning that it is available from the reports dropdown but can also be run from the job and task (passing in the client and job parameter automatically).
This report has built-in functionality providing the ability to create a new task via the “new task” icon at the top of the report which will pop the new task window as per below:
If the report is being run from a job or task, both the client and job will be automatically passed into the new task.
This legacy report has been re-written within the TimeTrak Report Designer and is available to be imported via the Admin Console as per below: