- Group: All groups (the logged in user has access to) or select one group.
- Users: All users from the selected group(s) or select one user.
- Start Date: Date you would like to run the report from.
- End Date: Date you would like to run the report until.
This is a legacy report written into the TimeTrak website which is unable to be adjusted.
This is a task-based report for businesses using the TaskTrak module within TimeTrak to display a breakdown of active tasks grouped by assigned to users.
The User assigned to the task, task description, Id, Age of task, task status, task type, task priority and task due date are all displayed, as per below.
At the top of the report there is additional tick box options.
- Show Task Description: When enabled the task description will display underneath the task.
- Hide Recurring Tasks: When enabled recurring tasks will not display on the report
- Use Simple View: When enabled the report will be reduced to display only client, task title, task id and task age columns.
- Show Job Details: When enabled two additional column’s Job Code and Job Title will display to show details of the job the tasks are assigned to.
This report has built-in functionality providing the ability to create a new task via the “new task” icon at the top of the report that will pop the new task window as per below:
The Client can be clicked to open the client form in Professional.
The Job Code, Job Title, Task and Task ID fields can also all be clicked to open the task detail form in Professional.