Non-Productive Analysis Report
- Group: All groups (the logged in user has access to) or select one group.
- Users: All users from the selected group(s) or select one user.
- Date Range: Quick selection to default the Start Date and End Date.
- Start Date: Date you would like to run the report from.
- End Date: Date you would like to run the report until.
This is a legacy report written into the TimeTrak website which is unable to be adjusted.
This report shows a breakdown of Non-Productive time specified against the time analysis codes setup in the TimeTrak Admin Console, as per below:
This report is then grouped by Group and User, as per below, displaying columns for the sum of “Productive” time, “Non-Billable Productive” Time with Non-Productive time analysis codes being separate columns with the total per user for the selected date range displayed.
Note: Only users who have time recorded for the specified date range will show in this report.
At the top of the report there is additional tick box options:
- All Entries: When enabled any “break” time analysis codes that have time recorded for the selected date range will also be displayed.
- Show All Narrations: When enabled the time entry narrations and detail will also be displayed under each user, as per below.