Order Number Report Specs
- Group: All groups (the logged in user has access to) or select one group.
- User: All users (the logged in user has access to) or select one user.
- Date Range: Quick selection to default the Start Date and End Date.
- Start Date: Date you would like to run the report from.
- End Date: Date you would like to run the report until.
This is a legacy report written into the TimeTrak website which is unable to be adjusted.
This report displays the order number recorded against time entries grouped by user and ordered by entry date for the date range selected.
If your business process includes end users recording a customer order number against their time entry, the Order No field will be visible for users against their profile, as per below:
The Order No field against a time entry can then be populated as per below:
If an order number is recorded against a task, on creation of a time entry the order number from the task will flow through to the time entry.
It is important to note this same behaviour does not apply to jobs and the order number from a time entry does not flow through to the job in the accounting system unless it is populated against the job.
It is a great report to get an overview of all order numbers recorded against time entries for users for a selected time range.