Serviceable Unit History
- ServiceableUnitId: ID of the serviceable unit you wish to view the report for.
Note: This is by default hidden allowing the report to be run directly from a serviceable unit in both TimeTrak Professional or TimeTrak Mobile depending on permissions.
This report is not enabled by default but is available to be imported as per below:
This report provides an overview of the service history of the unit.
The top section of the report is details from the unit itself.
- Associated Job List: This section of the report provides details of all job(s) the unit has been assigned to (newest at the top).
- Narrations: This section of the report displays narrations of the associated jobs from the JOB_TRANSACTIONS table of MYOB Exo.
- Parts Used: This section of the report displays parts assigned to the serviceable unit via TimeTrak.
- History Notes: This section of the report displays all contact history notes assigned to the unit, oldest to newest.
This report has been designed in the inbuilt TimeTrak Report Designer meaning it can be customised to include company logos and meet your requirements – you can discuss this with the TimeTrak support team: firstname.lastname@example.org