Time Billed vs MYOB Exo Billing Report
- Group: All groups (the logged in user has access to) or select one group.
- User: All users (the logged in user has access to) or select one user.
- Date Range: Quick selection to default the Start Date and End Date.
- Start Date: Date you would like to run the report from.
- End Date: Date you would like to run the report until.
This is a legacy report written into the TimeTrak website which is unable to be adjusted.
This report displays the hours recorded in TimeTrak and total value of these hours including any hours that have been recorded against a billable status that hits the job as written off versus the hours for the user who have been billed via MYOB Exo Job Costing, the quantity and value as well as any hours that have been Cancelled or Written off and the variance between the two systems in dollars.
This is especially useful to get an overview of what was recorded in TimeTrak versus what was actually billed in cases where hours need to be adjusted once they hit the job or cancelled due to be incorrect or written off due to being unable to bill the client.
It is a great report to compare between the two systems and run alongside productivity reporting that may be incorrect if hours need to be adjusted in the accounting system.